The much awaited Temple Run 2 for Android is here. It has already created a hype with the download count already crossing the 170 million mark in a quick span of time. Temple Run 2 is an advanced version of it’s predecessor [Temple Run] with some really cool added features.
For those who are in the initial stages of the game and crave to unlock all the abilities, powers and the characters, here is a simple trick to do so. Just follow the steps below. It’s really simple.
Make sure that you have played the game at least once before you proceed with the below mentioned steps.
- Download the gamedata.txt file on your Android Device.
- Open the file manager that you use and copy the gamedata.txt file [As you need to move it to an inner directory].
- Navigate to the following directory using the File Manager : /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun2/files
- You’ll find a file named as “gamedata.txt.”
- Press and hold to rename the file to either gamedata.bak or gamedata.apk.
- Now paste [copy] the file that you had downloaded earlier [gamedata.txt] to the same folder [i.e. /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun2/files].
It should look something like this:
Here gamedata.apk is the renamed file and the gamedata.txt is the copied file. And there you are! Now when you open the game and go to the Menu > Upgrade section, you will a screen something similar to that shown below, with all the features unlocked and unlimited number of coins.